Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Want to see what each Polywood shutter option will look like before you purchase? Our Shutter Designer makes it simple. Select your window treatment’s color, louver size, tilt, and frame. Be sure to select your wall color so you can get a good feel for how our Polywood® shutters will look in your windows. When you've found the right shutter, you can download your perfect window treatments and e-mail them to the store so we can craft a quote for custom-crafted Polywood shutters.
Here’s a few design tips:
- Polywood’s most popular color is Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers narrowly edge out 4.5” louvers in requests.
- Use a standard tilt rod for a farmhouse or conventional style decor, and hidden tilt for more modern homes.
- Divider rails and split tilt are exciting options that let you keep the bottom louvers closed for privacy while opening the top louvers for light.
- With frames, the general idea is if you have casing/trim around your windows, use the Decorative L, Flat L, or Standard L. No casing or trim: all frames will work.
- If your window has a bottom sill piece—usually made from marble or wood—just select “with Sill” so you can get a full picture with the sill frame that sits on top of your sill piece.